The little ones who find their way into the fold of our foundation have come from truly heartbreaking circumstances, circumstances that no human being should suffer, let alone a child. Our Foundation continues to fight daily for the rights of all children and we will never stop being a voice for them.
It truly is only through your compassion and help have we been able to give these children back some semblance of a childhood that they have been denied, and in doing so, hopefully restore their trust in the big people and the world around them. For almost all of the children we have worked with over the years, we have created opportunities to give them a future to look forward too and be proud of.
Fundraising is always an on-going challenge for many charities, especially for the smaller charities such as ourselves. We don’t have the big budgets for advertising and marketing and such like, we rely on the quality of our work to speak for itself and in doing so, we work hard to secure pro-bono services as much as we can. We always endeavor to ensure that the maximum funds raised go directly to the projects to support the children's well-being and development, for almost all, we truly are their only means of support and a chance in life. Your donations are our life-line, and so I kindly ask you to donate whatever and whenever you can so we may continue in our much needed humanitarian work, without your support we simply could not continue.
To all of our extended Foundation family, we thank you for your priceless gift of support. Please do know your efforts on our behalf are making a real life-saving difference in the lives of very vulnerable children who otherwise would be at risk of sexual and commercial exploitation and possible human trafficking.
My promise to you is for every 1 USD (equivalent in other currencies) that you donate directly to our operations in Vietnam and Mongolia, 80% goes directly to the children and projects, the other 20% is used to process your donation, and contribute to capacity funding to support the team in the field so they may do their work efficiently and always to the best of their ability. This contribution from your donation ensures we maintain the very best working practices, good governance and due diligence possible, and in doing so ensures that your donation is protected through our strict regular monitoring procedures and is always used for its intended purposes only. Should you donate through one of our seven partners offices located in countries outside of Vietnam and Mongolia a further 5% capacity is required so they too can ensure all of the above and in doing so remain available to you for any enquirers you may have and keep you updated with reports and such like, as to where and how your donations are used.
CNCF and it’s associate partner fundraising offices maintain an open door policy, you are welcome to contact them or drop by anytime if you would like to know more on our Foundation operations.
We remain in awe of our Sunshine Children past present and future - not only for their resilience to move forward with their integrity and dignity intact but especially for their compassion to forgive those who have hurt them. Everyday we learn so much from our Sunshine Children, they remind us that sweating over the 'small stuff' is irrelevant, and that there are much greater issues that we should keep our energy for. We thank each of them for these daily lessons.
Likewise we are proud of all our supporters who continue to believe in the work of our foundation and who kindly keep supporting us. Without you, we simply could not continue and that really is the truth.
On behalf of us all at the Foundation and the children, I offer our continued gratitude and heartfelt thanks to you all.
You are all members of our CNCF family and know you are always welcome to visit our projects so you can see for yourselves the great work that we are achieving through your support.
One Person Can Make A Difference. You are that One Person.